Joshua, Jude, Brendan, and some of Greg wipe away the tears of sadness to ride this hot pod to a secret meeting room to discuss Notre Dame’s loss to the Ohio State Buckeyes AND preview the upcoming game against the Duke Blue Devils. In this episode:
- Our listeners are awesome and should spread the Earned 5-Star gospel.
- Joshua’s ominous moment with Oak became the reality.
- SO... let’s get into everything about the Ohio State game.
- The final minutes.
- Playing scared versus playing conservatively - is there a difference?
- Joshua and Brendan have an argument.
- When it’s tough you do what you know.
- Who’s fault is it?
- The vibes in the stadium and around campus were immaculate until they weren’t.
- Hello Duke.
- Does Brendan think that Duke actually stinks?
- Big night in Wallace-Wade.
- Greg Flammang ambushes the show.
- Lots of Greg thoghts.
- The E5-Star Top 20.
- Game picks.
And plenty more weaved in and out of the show.
Please RATE and REVIEW! All reviews left on Apple Podcasts will be read on the next Earned 5-Star Podcast.