Joshua, Jude, and Brendan are back for a summer podcast about Notre Dame Football that was two minutes in the making - but has lived for decades in our hearts. In this episode:
- Hotels, weddings, and cheeseburgers in hell.
- Friends in low places and hills that Brendan dies on.
- Things we don’t watch.
- A fairly long-winded discussion about Notre Dame football recruiting in the new world of college football.
- The reality of playing for a national championship.
- Up for grabs in 2023 because of an incredible amount of unknowns.
- The tiers of Notre Dame Football coaches.
- The tiers of Notre Dame Football hate.
- Jude is sleepy.
And plenty more weaved in and out of the show.
Please RATE and REVIEW! All reviews left on Apple Podcasts will be read on the next Earned 5-Star Podcast.
You can listen to the show in the player below, on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite pods.