Joshua and Jude don’t have any sick children at the moment, so they were able to open up the pod machine to talk about the Notre Dame Fighting Irish and the rest of the college football world. In this episode:
- Podcast lore.
- Colonoscopy: A tale of vengeance.
- What the college football playoff committee did and what they are really saying.
- What should we think about the exclusion of the Florida State Seminoles from the playoffs?
- To sit or not to sit in a bowl game.
- The Irish were put on the path to El Paso, Texas, to play in the Sun Bowl against the Oregon State Beavers.
- The excitement of the playoff pairings.
- The Earned 5-Star Top 20 has something else in mind.
- How would a 12 team playoff look with the Earned 5-Star rankings?
- The transfer portal takes, but it also gives.
- Joshua goes off on a rant about the 2024 schedule and believes Notre Dame could still do the honorable thing by NOT playing Army.
- We have betrayed Oregon State and the Washington State Cougars.
- Christmas time is a time of giving and we lay down the gauntlet.
- Greg takes it home.
And much more weaved in and out of the show.
Please RATE and REVIEW! All reviews left on Apple Podcasts will be read on the next Earned 5-Star Podcast.