Joshua, Jude, and Brendan are back together to enjoy the Happy Honda Day spirit, and to rattle off all of the roster moves of the Notre Dame Fighting Irish football program. First, however, we do apologize to any of you who have been affected by this mess with Apple Podcasts (and the platforms that pull off of Apple Podcasts). We hope a solution is coming soon - or we might napalm the entire internet. In this episode:
- Joshua betrays his ancestors.
- What do you want me to say?
- The whirlwind of announcements concerning the Irish whether they be transfer departures, or transfer commitments.
- Special love for Audric Estime.
- The fun journey of Joe Alt.
- College football is absolutely nuts right now, but could the insanity of it all actually be the thing that makes it better than it’s ever been?
- Should Notre Dame stop going into the portal for quarterbacks?
- The mandate of Marcus Freeman and winning as many games as possible.
- The Sun Bowl is coming.
- Bowl Mania is here and we have no idea what any of the rosters will look like - but let’s do a Bowl Pick-em anyways.
- Side quests.
And plenty more weaved in and out of the show.
Please RATE and REVIEW! Any review left on Apple Podcasts will be read on the next Earned 5-Star Podcast.