Joshua, Jude, and Brendan stiff-armed another cozy fall evening with their families to talk about Notre Dame’s recent win over the Wake Forest Demon Deacons, and to preview the final regular season game for the Irish - the Stanford Cardinal. In this episode:
- Joshua is late to a funeral.
- Let’s talk about the Michigan Wolverines for a while because we should never ease up on hammering them for being a bunch of cheaters.
- True villain things and a certain level of respect.
- Federal prison or what?
- Notre Dame blew out Wake Forest and we’re here to talk about like five plays of the game.
- The misuse of Audric Estime has become a national problem.
- Audric Estime and a decision that he has to make very soon.
- Joshua and Brendan get into a fight after Jude lights a match.
- Does Stanford stink? Of course they do, and Brendan is here to talk about it.
- Going out to the farm is dumb.
- The Earned 5-Star Top 20 has a lot of teams tied.
- The weekly game picks gets ambushed by a special guest whose name sounds like Tregg Tehran.
- The future of Blake Fisher and “Tregg” pretends to be a gypsy.
- Other things.
And plenty more weaved in and out of the show.
Please RATE and REVIEW! All reviews left on Apple Podcasts will be read on the next Earned 5-Star Podcast.