Joshua, Jude, and Brendan are here to recap the bye week we just had for Notre Dame Football. This was supposed to be a massive Q&A episode, but Joshua absolutely dropped the ball - so sorry about that. In this episode:
- Just a tip if you live in the Fort Wayne area - or ever have a date night with the wife in any normal American city.
- Thanksgiving pregaming.
- The Oxford comma.
- The Michigan Wolverines snuggle right up to their villain role and Jude is here for it.
- The dream is still alive for the Iowa Hawkeyes.
- James Franklin is trash and the Penn State Nittany Lions continue to be a fraud.
- Joshua’s sons hate him.
- Should Gerad Parker be on his way out?
- Is Chansi Stuckey the inverse of Autry Denson?
- The Steve Angeli VS Sam Hartman debate makes another appearance.
- Father Jenkins is the president of Notre Dame... and some people may need to know that.
- Thinking about Notre Dame’s future bowl opponents.
- Peace out Jimbo.
- Notre Dame’s 2024 schedule is trash and we need to talk about it.
- Brendan’s full defense of the Florida State Seminoles.
- Adult content.
- Pete Bevacqua’s vision at Notre Dame.
- Cold weather games at Notre Dame and a sellout question.
- Who’s excited for the last two Notre Dame football games of the regular season?
- Rivalry trophies.
- A little Notre Dame men’s and women’s hoops talk.
- The Irish sweep Ohio State in hockey.
- Candy Chat.
And plenty more weaved in and out of the show.
Please RATE and REVIEW! All reviews left on Apple Podcasts will be read on the next Earned 5-Star Podcast.