Joshua, Jude, and Brendan are done eating cheeseburgers and break out the pod machine as the Notre Dame Fighting Irish welcome Pat Narduzzi and the Pittsburgh Panthers to South Bend for a little ACC roll in the hay. In this episode:
- It’s spooky season.
- The Michigan Wolverines are out here cheating (allegedly) and whether or not it’s a big deal.
- Would the college football playoff committee leave out an 11-1 SEC team if there are four undefeated teams from Power Five conferences?
- We’re out here causing car crashes.
- Going over our preseason prop bet list... and it’s a lot like you think it would be (some right and a some very much not right).
- Brendan breaks down Pitt and tells us if the Panthers actually stink.
- Minimal Phil Jurkovec talk is kind of hilarious if you think about it.
- Sam Hartman VS Pitt (don’t look it up).
- Weekly game picks.
- Is the spread too big for Notre Dame VS Pitt?
- The podcast’s biggest Oregon State fan.
- The Earned 5-Star Top 20 is dominated by Jude’s ballot and a matter of principle.
- Greg takes us out.
And plenty more weaved in and out of the show.
Please RATE and REVIEW! All reviews left on Apple Podcasts will be read on the next Earned 5-Star Podcast.