Joshua, Jude, and Brendan are finally (mostly) recovered after Notre Dame’s 48-20 win over Southern Cal. The pod machine is up and running and they’re here to party. In this episode (and in no particular order):
- Napoleon and dealing with flippant Russia.
- The hours leading up to the game and the gift of Buffalo Trace.
- Joshua drives half-naked.
- The postgame craziness, and the immortalization of Sam Hartman.
- Finding the visitor’s tunnel.
- Meet me at the 50.
- The game was over when....
- Xavier Watts had an all-time banger.
- Al Golden is really good at his job.
- The destruction of Caleb Williams.
- The one play that had Joshua spitting napalm.
- The Earned 5-Star Top 20
- Weekly game picks for the bye week.
- Greg takes us out with his rankings.
And much much more weaved in and out of the show.
Please RATE and REVIEW! All reviews left on Apple Podcasts will be read on the next Earned 5-Star Podcast.