Joshua, Jude, and Brendan welcome in the new year for Notre Dame Football with tidings of comfort and joy. In this episode:
- Recasting Dan Brown’s world with Indiana Jones because Joshua saw an old cowboy.
- Scientology and the Amish... basically the same thing.
- Notre Dame’s Gator Bowl win over the South Carolina Gamecocks.
- Tyler Buchner’s big 7 touchdown day.
- Notre Dame’s dominant 2nd half defense.
- Jayden Thomas is definitely a number one - even if it’s a number one number two.
- DISCLAIMER: At no point in the podcast did any of the unholy trio mention Mitchell Evan’s name, but it was probably Brendan’s Michigan blood that was at fault.
- Heaps of love for Braden Lenzy.
- Audric Estime should get the ball more, but we love what Logan Diggs does too - this is fun!
- The choke job we witnessed when the USC Trojans lost to the Tulane Green Wave.
- Speaking of choke jobs... the Michigan Wolverines had their layup against the TCU Horned Frogs swatted away and we’re here to dunk all over it.
- The status quo is good for us.
- Sam Hartman is now Big Baby Daddy Sam Hartman, and we talk a lot about him and the quarterback situation.
- Christmas Trash.
And plenty more weaved in and out of the show.
Please RATE and REVIEW! All reviews left on Apple Podcasts will be read on the next OFD Podcast.