The Notre Dame Fighting Irish have the week off — and of course we’ll all be at home eating our delicious cheeseburgers — but many of ND’s opponents play this week. Perhaps you’ll use this time to go apple-picking, or visit a winery with your wife, or finally finish a fence that has been in litigation for several months.
Perhaps. And then again... maybe some of you are degenerate sickos and will be glued to everything going on in the college football world all day Saturday. By the way... I love you.
At any rate, it’s never a bad thing to keep up with what Notre Dame’s opponents are doing. Let’s take a quick look at the odds for Notre Dame’s opponents according to the lines from DraftKings Sportsbook:
- New Mexico +14 vs UNLV -14 — O/U 44
- Navy +15 vs Air Force -15 — O/U 37.5
- Louisville Cardinals -15.5 vs Boston College Eagles -15.5 — O/U 51
- Virginia Tech Hokies +8.5 vs North Carolina Tar Heels -8.5 — O/U 51.5
- Rutgers Scarlet Knights +40.5 vs Ohio State Buckeyes -40.5 — O/U 59.5
- California Golden Bears +3.5 vs Washington State Cougars -3.5 — O/U 53.5
- NC State Wolfpack +6.5 vs Clemson Tigers -6.5 — O/U 42.5
- Arizona State Sun Devils +25.5 vs USC Trojans -25.5 — O/U 60.5
- Stanford Cardinal +16.5 vs Oregon Ducks -16.5 — O/U 62.5
Odds/lines subject to change. T&Cs apply. See draftkings.com/sportsbook for details.
Enjoy your weekend of college football!