Joshua, Jude, and Brendan set sail on a voyage to pod about the Notre Dame Fighting Irish, and there’s plenty of rum. In this episode:
- The Frisco Melt remains King and Emperor.
- The USC Trojans are communist spies or anarchists - either way... they’ve been exposed.
- Brian Kelly went on the Paul Finebaum Show and couldn’t help himself.
- What is Marcus Freeman doing that is different than Kelly out on the recruiting trail?
- Can Freeman sustain crootin success with an 8-5 season?
- Secret audio recording from Santa Claus of a meeting between Jack Swarbrick and Brian Kelly.
- What ND offense would make the best defense and what ND defense would make the best offense?
- A Notre Dame recruiting tale concerning Brian Kelly and QB J.T. Daniels.
- Notre Dame Baseball got robbed and Joshua is here to cuss about it.
- Stephon Tuitt retires from the NFL and the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Nate Laszewski is coming back for one more year with the Notre Dame Men’s Basketball team.
- Let’s talk about the “need” for 5-Star QB Dante Moore.
- Notre Dame position groups as restaurants.
And plenty more weaved in and out of the show.
Please RATE and REVIEW! All reviews left on Apple Podcasts will be read on the next OFD Podcast.
You can listen to the show in the player below or on any major podcast platform.