Joshua, Jude, and Brendan are back again - and this time we have some actual football to talk about. The Notre Dame Fighting Irish beat the Florida State Seminoles 41-38 in overtime, so let’s talk about it. In this episode:
- The fight for Michael Mayer’s name.
- The defense had plenty of problems on Sunday night, but the biggest problem was their own fault - they were horrible tacklers.
- Kyle Hamilton’s greatness.
- Florida State’s running backs ran hard, and deserve the credit.
- The McKenzie Milton story didn’t have a happy ending.
- Continuing to lean on the philosophy of villainy.
- Josh was excited to call Jack Coan Jacky Heisman, while Jude wanted to spend time on some underthrown balls.
- The distribution of wealth.
- The offensive line wasn’t very good. They weren’t bad because pass protection was fine, but the run blocking was suspect.
- APB on Avery Davis.
- I don’t believe we ever mentioned Jonathan Doerer’s name and for that - we are very sorry.
- A win is a win.
- National perception.
- Breaking down a possible AP ballot.
And plenty more weaved in and out of the show.
Please RATE and REVIEW! All reviews left on Apple Podcasts will be read on the next OFD Podcast.
You can listen to the show in the podcast player below, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Audible, or wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts.