Joshua, Jude, and Brendan cracked open a cold can of pod machine to talks about Notre Dame’s 41-13 win over the Wisconsin Badgers. In this episode:
- The FOX broadcast and King Gus Johnson.
- Would you trade a couple of wins this year to prep for a better next year?
- Gloating about being right about Wisconsin, because we have been right about Wisco - VINDICATION!
- Trashing a Vannini.
- What are you mad about?
- Philip’s fun adventure.
- Jack Coan, Drew Pyne, Tyler Buchner, Andrew Hendrix and more. We talk about the Notre Dame quarterback situation in a different way. (Josh admits being a little wrong and makes a prediction).
- Notre Dame’s 31 point quarter. Was it less impressive than a 14 point quarter?
- Braden Lenzy.
- Marcus Freeman is rolling.
- GREEN JERSEY GREEN OUT STUFF.
- Making sure our stance about Brian Kelly and a statue is clear.
- Team chemistry.
- Brendan stole Josh’s thunder, but a Kyle Hamilton rant ensued.
- Beating our chests about being right about other things.
- Was that a BLOOD WEEK?
- Some Cincinnati stuff.
And plenty more weaved in and out of the show.
Please RATE and REVIEW! All reviews left on Apple Podcasts will be read on the next OFD Podcast.
You can listen to the show in the podcast player below, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Audible, or wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts.