Joshua, Jude, and Brendan are finally in the same universe to pod together - and yet still seem worlds apart on the status of the program after the 27-13 win by the Notre Dame Fighting Irish over the Purdue Boilermakers. In this episode:
- Does a rivalry trophy even exist if you can’t drink from it?
- A Brian Kelly statue is floated.
- Opening thoughts about the game and overall impressions.
- Jack Coan VS Tyler Buchner. This is where we are right now, and unsurprisingly there are two very different opinions and one that is in the middle of the road. The surprise is who takes what side.
- Can the offensive line be moved around?
- Are the wide receivers actually good, or are they not what we had mildly hoped?
- Let’s talk about that running game... what can be done to fix it?
- Chris Tyree and Kyren Williams are vital to the passing game, but can we just hand the ball off to them a few more times?
- Kyle Hamilton is a bad man,
- Y’all better be on the J.D. Bertrand train.
- Is Drew White less of a factor on the field this season, or does the split reps with Bo Bauer create an illusion?
- Jay Bramblett is good at his job.
- The gameday atmosphere.
- Did you feel lit on 3rd down? When do we bring back Crazy Train?
And plenty more weaved in and out of the show.
Please RATE and REVIEW! All reviews left on Apple Podcasts will be read on the next OFD Podcast.
You can listen to the show in the podcast player below, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Audible, or wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts.