Joshua, Jude, and Brendan are back on the pod machine to talk about the Notre Dame Fighting Irish. Our recording session comes at an awkward time seeing as how we are recording this the night before the first fully open practice to the media - but here we are. In this episode:
- We found a new enemy and it comes from a familiar place in the Big 10. Yes... we’re talking about New Michigan, the Wisconsin Badgers.
- Embracing the villain role.
- Jack Coan as a deep ball thrower.
- Offensive line shake-up.
- The quiet army of Irish wide receivers.
- The fan battle with Notre Dame, NBC, and Peacock.
- The riches at linebacker and secret weapon Jack Kiser.
- How to score a Notre Dame football ticket.
- The right kind of pizza for THIS particular season.
- The Olympics.
- Waiting on the scrimmage.
And a ridiculous amount of other stuff weaved in and out of the show.
Please RATE and REVIEW! All reviews left on Apple Podcasts will be read on the next OFD Podcast.
You can listen to the podcast in the player below, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Audible, Google Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts.