Joshua, Jude, and Brendan are back on the pod machine and are ready to talk about the Notre Dame Fighting Irish and their place in college football. In this episode:
- The pizza takes are extremely on brand.
- The Texas Longhorns and Oklahoma Sooners are just being the most college football that they can be.
- National writers and their gaslighting of the situation.
- A minimalists hope for conference realignment and the possibility of bringing things back from the dead.
- Laughing about Notre Dame’s solid position.
- Hobby Lobby is an Indiana Jones villain.
- The possible Shamrock Series uniforms.
- Notre Dame and Under Armour.
And much, much more weaved in and out of the show.
Please RATE and REVIEW! All reviews left on Apple Podcasts will be read on the next OFD Podcast.
You can listen to the show in the podcast player below, on Spotify, Audible, Google Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts.