Joshua, Jude, and Brendan set sail aboard the S.S. No Pasta Scissors to podcast island to talk about the Notre Dame Fighting Irish - and other things of course. In this episode:
- Brendan is officially the music sensei now.
- Why does there seem to be very little chatter about the upcoming season for Notre Dame among the national media?
- Debating the merits of THIS podcast requesting interview time with Notre Dame’s assistants.
- Unexpected pleasant surprises.
- The Rose Bowl brawl.
- What are the two tricky-tough games this season?
- Running back recruiting.
- Are you going to a road game this year?
- The problem with Florida State.
- Wedding bods.
And plenty more weaved in and out of the show.
Please RATE and REVIEW! All reviews left on Apple Podcasts will be read on the next OFD Podcast.
You can listen to the show in the podcast player below, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Audible, or wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts.