Joshua, Jude, and Brendan are back together after a couple of weeks of our very own Jay Leno helping us out (yes, we’re talking about Greg). It’s still June, and we have some time to kill before we start hammering away at the 2021 Notre Dame Fighting Irish Football season with every ounce of our souls - so this episode is a mixed bag of something. In this episode:
- Would you take 10-2 this year if it was guaranteed?
- Editing skills be damned.
- We dive into a little recruiting and Joshua gives his stamp of approval on the new commitment of Ashton Craig.
- Recruiting numbers.
- There is a “reverse mailbag” of sorts as we ask our own questions to one another.
- What Notre Dame football game broke you?
- What’s the one away game this year that you want to be at?
- Who are the top 3 players for the Irish on both sides of the ball?
- What are a couple of college football programs (other than ND and their opponents) that you will be watching this fall?
- Top 5 breakfast foods.
- Joshua makes the case for dining alone.
And a whole lot more weaved in and out of the show.
Please RATE and REVIEW! All reviews will be read on the next OFD Podcast.
You can listen to the show in the podcast player below, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Audible, or wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts.