Joshua and Brendan are joined by Greg in place of Jude this week - so basically Greg is Jay Leno. There’s a lot to talk about with the Notre Dame Fighting Irish football program, but so much of it is like sifting through sand because there aren’t enough definitive answers... and that’s where we come in. In this episode:
- We get rowdy about the college football playoff and Notre Dame’s place in it all.
- We understand the sell job by Notre Dame, but have a harder time understanding why people buy it.
- Some scenarios are thrown around.
- The running back situation.
- Should Notre Dame still want recruits to visit when one or both have mostly moved on?
- Finding the 4 receivers.
- Recruiting a body type at cornerback.
- The numbers are up.
- Top 5 Bowls.
And much, much more weaved in and out of the show.
Please RATE and REVIEW! All reviews left on Apple Podcasts will be read on the next OFD Podcast.
You can listen to the show in the podcast player below, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Audible, or wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts.