Joshua, Jude, and Brendan are back in the podcast machine to talk about a couple of things concerning the Notre Dame Fighting Irish - so it shouldn’t take too long. In this episode:
- The Little League experience
- Pick one song. ONE.
- We approach the topic of normalization.
- What should Notre Dame fans start to normalize?
- The “normal” discussion goes off into about 20 different branches, but this remains a Cincinnati Adjacent Podcast.
- Does the press box experience alter your Notre Dame perception?
- College football realignment.
- What schools could (and should) go Independent?
- Planning Joshua’s funeral is a thing now.
And so much more weaved in and out of the show.
Please RATE and REVIEW! All reviews left on Apple Podcasts will be read on the next OFD Podcast.
You can listen to the show in the podcast player below, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Audible, or wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts.