Joshua, Jude, and Brendan are back on the podcast machine to not only talk about the national championship hopes of the Notre Dame Fighting Irish, but everyone else as well. In this episode:
- A twisted tale of booze.
- Forget Will Shipley, because Audric Estime is your new god.
- Excited about Notre Dame baseball and Notre Dame hockey.
- Struggles of the corned beef.
- Fumbled our way through some positional differences.
- Moist - it’s not a word everyone enjoys.
- One stat that proves Alabama absolutely owns college football.
- A theory about Notre Dame’s next national championship.
- Who else can win a national championship over the next decade?
- Jude doesn’t entertain Josh’s Georgia jokes.
- Does the Pac-12 even have a chance?
- The CFB playoff and expansion.
- That first round playoff game up north is a chef’s kiss moment.
- Top 5 Disney princesses and top 5 Disney princess movies.
- An update on Brandon Hoyte.
And plenty more weaved in and out of the show.
Please RATE and REVIEW!
All reviews left on Apple Podcasts will be read on the next OFD Podcast.
You can listen to the show in the player below, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Audible, or wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts.