Joshua, Jude, and Brendan are back in their constitutionally distanced studios and ready to bring you a podcast ful of predictions about the Notre Dame Fighting Irish football program in the upcoming 2021 season. Why do this in February? Because we can - but also because there is plenty of things to look forward to - but mostly because we can. In this episode:
- Wandering around the state of North Carolina might be a thing.
- College football advanced stats... why do they hate fun?
- Predicting Notre Dame’s storylines. It’s a bit tricky, but we do our absolute best to crap all over a few teams.
- Notre Dame has a transfer walk-on LB.
- Jack Swarbrick and the EA Sports thing (one last time).
- Reliving a top 5 recruiting class - the wonder that was the 2006 cycle.
- Our top 5 cities in the states that we live.
- Pokeman GO!
And a whole lot more weaved in and out of the show.
Please RATE and REVIEW! All reviews left on Apple Podcasts will be read on the next OFD Podcast.
You can listen to the show in the player below, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Audible, or wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts.