Joshua and Brendan did not eat creamy Italian for supper and therefore are able to podcast about the Notre Dame Fighting Irish. In this casual conversation episode:
- 5-Star madness is 5-Star sadness.
- It’s National Signing Day y’all.
- Boosters VS Donors... and then there’s a sugar daddy.
- Nick Saban and his greatness.
- Jack Coan is going to start at QB for Notre Dame in 2021.
- Brian Kelly is my child and that’s how I’m going to defend him.
- The definitive “Brian Kelly needs a statue” discussion.
- The bar is remarkably high, and your father is never going to like you.
- How long is Kelly going to coach at Notre Dame?
- BK in purgatory isn’t the worst kind of purgatory.
- Reviewing the 2012 recruiting class - it was weird.
- Logan Diggs and his decision.
- Will the 2021 season be any different for fans?
- Phishing for Home Run Inn pizza ovens.
- A slight nod to the NFL Draft.
And plenty more weaved in and out of the show.
Please RATE and REVIEW! All reviews left on Apple Podcasts will be read on the next OFD Podcast.