Joshua, Jude, and Brendan are warm and cozy inside their snow-surrounded homes and are ready to talk about the Notre Dame Fighting Irish football team - and other stuff too. In this episode:
- Beachbody buds forever.
- Notre Dame’s transfer situation.
- Making a hill to die on at The Observer.
- Crapping on Matt Campbell conversations because we can.
- The TBD schedule lies.
- The fresh opportunity on the Irish offensive line.
- Will 2021 be back to normal for Notre Dame games?
- Filling the holes in the secondary for the grace of Kyle Hamilton.
- So... EA Sports is bringing back NCAA Football (now known as College Football).
- How much CAN is Jack Coan?
- Some people got big mad about Notre Dame’s NSD presser - and specifically with Brian Kelly.
- The 2005 recruiting class.
- The Top 5 movies with snow.
And plenty more weaved in and out of the show.
Please RATE and REVIEW! All reviews left on Apple Podcasts will be read on the next OFD Podcast.
You can listen to the show in the player below, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Audible, or wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts.