- You ain’t ready for this turkey story.
- Drew Pyne is the main subject because Drew Pyne is the main subject.
- Reading the tea leaves from media availability this week.
- Why is the Virginia Tech crowd a thing? Like - why?
- Brendan begins his rundown of the Hokies.
- VT has a pretty stale offense, and we find many ways in which to describe it as such.
- Dax Hollifield is the Sith clone of J.D. Bertrand.
- These turkeys just don’t look very dangerous at all. They’re farm turkeys.
- Jon Tenuta’s wild adventures and the home of his heir.
- Finding another tight end to “use” other than Michael Mayer.
- Ice Cream.
- Cincinnati is a villain still.
- Keeping an eye on the rest of the season.
- Do the Irish hit the QB transfer portal next year?
- Tommy Rees and his playcalling... what exactly makes sense?
- Feelings about NOT losing two regular season games in a row.
- Weekly picks from around the country.
- A good old fashioned fight about the Iowa Hawkeyes.
- Addressing Isaiah McKenzie’s BS.
- Let’s get past the loss.
And plenty more weaved in and out of the show.
Please RATE and REVIEW! All reviews left on Apple Podcasts will be read on the next OFD Podcast.
You can listen to the show in the podcast player below, Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Audible, or wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts.