Joshua, Jude, and Brendan jumpstarted the pod machine and are very eager to discuss the first loss of the season by the Notre Dame Fighting Irish - a 24-13 poopfest at the hands of the Cincinnati Bearcats. In this episode:
- Is there a conspiracy afoot?
- One dude quarterback away.
- Joshua’s only real point of the night... swap quarterbacks and Notre Dame wins.
- A general list of grievances from the game - there were many.
- Pyne over Coan? Well yeah... we are podding for nothing.
- 4th string left tackle... is that really an “embarrassment” or just a terrible reality?
- Our problem with Kevin Austin.
- The crowd situation and the Bearcat party during and AFTER the game.
- Finding ways to put the damn ball in playmakers hands. CAN WE GET AN EXTENSION OF THE RUNNING GAME?
- This sucked.
- Notre Dame’s current ranking and what’s ahead.
- A quick rehash of a wild college football weekend.
And much, much more weaved in and out of the show.
Please RATE and REVIEW! All reviews left on Apple Podcasts will be read on the next OFD Podcast.
You can listen to the show in the podcast player below, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Audible, or wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts.