Joshua, Jude, and Brendan broke into the podcast room with a couple of Jeweled Shillelaghs and a keg of Trojan Blood just so they could relay all the goods from Notre Dame’s 31-16 win over the USC Trojans. In this episode:
- ALL OF THE LIGHTS!
- The miseducation of the USC rivalry and the Brian Kelly era.
- The tailgating experience.
- Getting the ball to skill players - quickly.
- Jumping out to a 24-3 lead.
- The Irish defensive line is the TRUTH and Isiah Foskey is super legit.
- The Kyle Hamilton injury and his future/legacy.
- D.J. Brown is Notre Dame’s best defensive player - LOOK IT UP!
- Bo Bauer is magnificent.
- The interception surrounding Kevin Austin.
- How good is the Notre Dame offense - like really?
- Kyren Williams had himself a game.
- USC’s no name coach.
- Wake Forest as a college football playoff contender.
- Choice national college football talk that you just ain’t getting on most ND pods.
- Kenny Pickett channels his inner Tyler Palko. A new villain is born.
And much, much more weaved in and out of the podcast.
Please RATE and REVIEW! All reviews left on Apple Podcasts will be read on the next OFD Podcast.
Be sure to check out Homefield Apparel for your shirt and hoodie needs. Use code ONEFOOT to save 15% on your first order.
You can listen to the show in the podcast player below, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts.