Joshua, Jude, and Brendan are juiced up coming off of the bye week and are ready to hit the nitro button the podcast machine, and talk about the rivalry game this weekend between the Notre Dame Fighting Irish and USC Trojans for the Jeweled Shillelagh. In this episode:
- If the Pope says it’s good to go — it’s good to go Nick Rolovich.
- Brendan Clark’s departure hits Joshua in the heart.
- HUGE recruiting weekend for the Irish. A list of names is provided, and we talk about the chances of commitments on the way.
- Brendan provides all the knowledge you need about Southern Cal and their football team.
- We all need to take the Trojans seriously, and take them to the depths of hell.
- Notre Dame’s quarterback situation is a lot like God’s plan — IT’S NOT MEANT FOR HUMANS TO UNDERSTAND!
- Will the Irish have a massive turnaround during the second half of the season?
- Weekly game picks.
- Joshua struts a little about Iowa’s Chicken Little.
- Jude’s pick confidence is cooking with gas.
- Three different types of ways to beat Southern Cal.
- Irish love connection.
- Pizza vending machines are Canada’s gift.
And plenty more weaved in and out of the show.
Please RATE and REVIEW! All reviews left on Apple Podcasts will be read on the next OFD Podcast.
Use the code ONEFOOT at Homefield Apparel for 15% off your first order — which we highly recommend.
You can listen to the show in the podcast player below, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Audible, or wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts.