Joshua, Jude, and Brendan trudged slowly towards the post office on a quiet winter night. The air was cold and piercing, and the moisture around their faces from masks added a wind chill to their lips that made speaking a painful exercise. The mail, however, needed to be collected and sorted out so the dreams and wishes of thousands of lunatic Notre Dame Fighting Irish football fans could come true - on a quiet winter night.
And then it got loud...
Welcome to the Q&A show to help really kickoff the offseason podcasting here at OFD. In this episode:
- Fantastic stock tips.
- Time traveling to another season for joy and for just cause punishment.
- Here’s Busta Ryhmes with the scenario.
- Marcus Freeman as a god.
- Adding some spice to the Notre Dame schedule.
- Tommy Rees isn’t a cuck.
- Gas station weddings.
- Deciding a national champion only gets worse.
- Houston Griffith and things involving him.
- Most exciting freshman for Josh.
- Breakout VS Sleeper.
- Enough pizza talk to fill your belly for a week.
- Looking back at the 2002 recruiting class.
- Ranking the most overrated restaurants in America.
And plenty more weaved in and out of the show.
Please RATE and REVIEW! All reviews left on Apple Podcasts will be read on the next OFD Podcast.
You can listen to the show in the player below, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Audible, or wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts.