Joshua, Jude, and Brendan are back at it — and we brought some hot sauce back to the pod. The Notre Dame Fighting Irish are 2-0 (1-0) on the season after a 52-0 thrashing of the South Florida Bulls. In this episode:
- Ian Book and his role on Saturday.
- Tommy Rees is doing something here.
- The amazing Jack Kiser does the thing for all the small town Indiana boys.
- Joshua and Jude reach Michigan levels of disagreement on how and when to talk about the Clemson Tigers.
- Isaiah Foskey’s early impact.
- Marveling at the three-headed monster at running back with C’Bo Flemister, Chris Tyree, and Kyren Williams.
- The big depth chart hit and how Notre Dame reacted to it - with a shutout y’all.
- Brian Kelly wants to be a villain. Or maybe Brian Kelly wants Notre Dame to be a villain — either way or both — we’re down for that.
- We have some Big 10 takes.
- Random college football talk with a heavy dose of ACC because OF COURSE!
And, as always, a ton of stuff mixed in and out of the show.
Please take a moment to RATE and REVIEW!. All reviews left on Apple Podcasts will be read on the next OFD Podcast.
You can listen to the show in the player below, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts.