The season opener for the Notre Dame Fighting Irish didn’t quite go according to plan last week. A fourteen point win over inferior team — yeah the fanbase has moved past all of that. Domination is the standard and the ultimate expectation. With the South Florida Bulls coming to town, it’s time for Ian Book and company to go full rampage mode.
Because Notre Dame is doing the FULL ACC thing this season, we are going to go all in as well. We are picking ALL the ACC games every week. The tabs hold all the picks — straight up, against the spread, and the over / under.
This week’s games are:
- Pittsburgh Panthers VS Syracuse Orange
- Duke Blue Devils VS Boston College Eagles
- Notre Dame VS USF
- Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets VS UCF Knights
- Clemson Tigers VS Citadel
- Louisville Cardinals VS Miami-Florida Hurricanes
- N.C. State Wolfpack VS Wake Forest Demon Deacons
The North Carolina Tar Heels had their game against the Charlotte 49ers cancelled because of coronavirus (Charlotte’s side).
We are using Tallysight this year. You can click on the each game to see what explanation we give for our selection.