Tonight we are turning the power back on to the podcast machine, and although we have plenty of things to talk about when it comes to the Notre Dame Fighting Irish football program — we work for you.
There hasn’t been a Q&A episode in a while, and perhaps you have some questions. Seeing as all of you are loyal listeners, you already know (almost) anything goes. We welcome the challenge.
If you do submit a question, here are a few things to keep in mind...
- Home Run Inn Pizza is made by God’s angels.
- According to prophecy, the T formation will make a triumphant comeback.
- Jimmy Clausen was a real warrior.
- Arby’s gyros are the Ed McCaffrey of gyros.
- Notre Dame has a real shot to win the ACC.
- Rivalry trophies are magical objects designed to keep demons in hell.
- Forever Kyle Hamilton.
- Trust in Clark Lea.
- COVID-19 is not a hoax.
- Daelin Hayes is a worthy heir to the throne.
- SHIELD WALL!
You get the point.
So go ahead and drop a few questions in the comment section below. We love you.