Joshua, Jude, and Brendan are back on their nonsense and the Notre Dame Fighting Irish are back on the practice field. It’s the middle of August and we think there’s going to be a football season. In this episode:
- Of course we’re dealing with the coronavirus.
- How are we feeling about a season moving forward?
- They’re practicing.
- Thomas the Train at Mass.
- Papa Johns is terrible (and always will be).
- The Ball State story.
- Katy Lonergan listens to the podcast - obviously.
- The Brian Kelly press conference.
- Braden Lenzy and the number swap.
- Anime tangent.
- The medical hardships.
- Star Wars tangent.
- Two national champions.
- Serious ACC questions.
- Big 10 HOT FIRE.
- Go Cincinnati Bearcats.
- PBR & Guinness is the official OFD Black & Tan.
- Closing love and good vibes.
Please RATE and REVIEW! All reviews will be read on the next OFD Podcast.
You can listen to the show in the podcast player below, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Overcast, or wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts.