- Ryan talks about the Notre Dame Fighting Irish hate, and explains why they haven’t been annoying enough to the college football universe.
- Dealing with ND in the college football playoff.
- The U and their bullshit.
- Going into a coma in 2003 and waking up in 2020.
- PJ Fleck and his “greatness”.
- Michigan’s clown, Jim Harbaugh.
- Notre Dame as a villain - can they get there?
- Be more like Steve Spurrier, except Indiana isn’t Florida.
- The missed opportunity of no Notre Dame vs Alabama in 2020.
- Settling on “Tommy”.
- The biggest Stanford Cardinal fan on the internet... well it’s over.
- Will there be a fall football season? Sure.
- The best appetizer for the table and the best appetizer for yourself.
- Jack Swarbrick made some comments.
- The disrespect of Kyle Hamilton.
- Insert other safety... licking their chops.
- Still defending Donte Vaughn.
- Lance Taylor and the propaganda for the T-Formation.
And plenty more weaved in and out of the show.
Please RATE and REVIEW! All reviews left on Apple Podcasts will be read on the next OFD Podcast.
You can listen to the show in the player below, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Overcast, or wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts.