Joshua and Jude team up for a relaxed fit / alternative topic for this week. Brendan had “all hell break loose” at home and was unable to join us this week, but we know he’ll be sharpening his blades for next week. In this episode:
- The sweet strangeness of the 1995 & 1996 seasons for the Notre Dame Fighting Irish.
- The Michigan Wolverines and Michigan State Spartans were noticeably absent.
- Dealing with home and home scheduling.
- The table was set in 1994.
- Losing to the Northwestern Wildcats.
- The Ohio State Buckeyes as a nemesis.
- Lou Holtz magic.
- To the Orange Bowl!
- Thursday night miracles.
- Breaking the Texas Longhorns.
- John Cooper had some players.
- Kryptonite and the Washington Huskies.
- When you can’t run the ball against the Air Force Falcons.
- 5 beatdowns.
- The departure of Holtz.
- Of course the USC Trojans ruin things.
- Being too good for a bowl game against the Auburn Tigers.
- Bob Davie gets his Independence.
- A little bit on Rocco Spindler and recruiting.
- A TikTok moment.
- Jude and Josh give the hard sell for OFD and the podcast - with an explanation about the madness.
And plenty more weaved in and out of the show.
PLEASE rate and review! All reviews left on Apple Podcasts will be read on the next OFD Podcast.
You can listen to the show in the player below, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Overcast, or wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts.