Joshua, Jude, Brendan were able to step away from their wives and children once again to bring you the best conversation about Notre Dame Fighting Irish football that you will ever find while not looking. We still have many questions about the 2020 season, and we bring up a lot of questions that kind of pertain to the situation. Kind of. In this episode:
- We dip a toe into the conversation surrounding the Black Lives Matter movement.
- Ryan Barnes CROOTIN.
- Getting back on campus.
- How to make Notre Dame football different.
- Best and worst coached games.
- Most dominant opponent mascots.
- A 5-Star THROWDOWN.
- A college football playoff committee debate.
- HOT TUB TIME MACHINE.
- When were we the MOST wrong about ND football.
- Ranking Notre Dame’s 2020 opponents.
- Jude’s battle with John Feinstein about Notre Dame and the Navy Midshipmen.
- Brendan’s Tale from the Crypt.
And plenty of good stuff weaved in and out of the show.
Please rate and review. All reviews left on Apple Podcasts will be read on the next OFD Podcast.
You can listen in the podcast player below, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Overcast, or wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts.