Joshua, Jude, and Brendan are back together while still maintaining hundreds of miles of social distance. In this episode:
- We interview Mike Singer from Blue and Gold Illustrated and he breaks down the Notre Dame Fighting Irish recruiting effort during the coronavirus pandemic. What is Notre Dame doing well? What in the hell is a “virtual visit”? And what does Notre Dame need to do better. We also get further understanding on how the ranking system works with camps - during the time of NO camps.
- We dive into the rally at Notre Dame on Juneteenth and marvel at Daelin Hayes once again.
- Notre Dame only had ONE player test positive for COVID-19. We talk about what this means for Notre Dame and what it could mean for the college football season.
- Mike Brey made some noise this week with his views on transfers and how the NCAA operates.
- We enter the Catholic portion of our podcast.
And a ridiculous amount of other things weaved in and out of the podcast (yes, Hot Dog VS Corn Dog continues).
Please rate and review! All reviews left on Apple Podcasts will be read on the next OFD Podcast.
You can listen to the show in the podcast player below, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Overcast, or wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts.