Joshua, Jude, and Brendan are back at it - as we all seem to be around this time each year. It’s the offseason, so of course there’s an article or podcast or radio bit or television broadcast that trips over itself to question Notre Dame’s Independence. In doing so, it usually triggers a response from fans of the Notre Dame Fighting Irish, and we step in to help with that conversation. In this episode:
- We take on Chris Childers’ takes from the Full Ride.
- Would the ACC and John Swofford try to strong-arm the Irish?
- What might the 2020 schedule look like?
- Why the Oregon Ducks - like seriously?
- Secret love for the Pittsburgh Panthers
- Notre Dame and Wisconsin - will it be in Lambeau or not?
- The Amazon is wild AF.
- An update on the rivalry trophy with the Northwestern Wildcats.
And a ridiculous amount of other good stuff is mixed in as well.
Please RATE and REVIEW! All reviews left on Apple Podcasts will be read on the next OFD Podcast.
You can listen to the podcast in the player below, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Overcast, or wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts.