Joshua, Jude, and Brendan are back at, and this time... we have way more questions than answers about a Notre Dame Fighting Irish football season. In this episode:
- Cheerleaders be breaking rules.
- Bob Davie stuff — and yeah — we talk about the hot dog incident again.
- A shout out to Carter Karels because Joshua found his Judas.
- What the Notre Dame football season might look like because of the coronavirus (crowds, practice, schedule).
- A bowl/playoff proposal.
- Winter Olympics chat.
- Is Ian Book a top ten quarterback in college football?
- Dudes be getting degrees.
- OH CANADA!
And plenty more weaved in and out of the episode.
Please rate and review! All reviews left on Apple Podcasts will be read on the next OFD Podcast.
You can listen to the podcast in the player below, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Overcast, or wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts.