Joshua, Jude, and Brendan are back in the studio, and ready to defend some titles. It’s all about championships on SB Nation this week, and more specifically about the best teams to never win a championship. Fortunately for the Notre Dame Fighting Irish, there are 21 championships on the mantle — even if Notre Dame only officially recognizes 11. In this episode:
- The 1953 season makes us go crazy
- The haunting truths of 1989 and 1993
- What Alabama does
- A massive sidestep in playoff expansion
- A mild step into the green jersey hoax
- Game Watches
- Jude pleads with the people to enjoy more interesting games
And a ridiculous amount of “other stuff” all throughout the show.
Please rate and review! All reviews left on Apple Podcasts will be read on the next episode.
You can listen to the show in the player below, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Overcast, or wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts.