Josh, Jude, and Brendan jump into a phone booth and dial up another podcast for Notre Dame Fighting Irish glory - EXCELLENT (here ends the Bill & Ted references). In this episode:
- NON-football talk because Women’s lacrosse is awesome.
- Irish hockey and basketball has some work to do.
- Pete Thamel’s latest article about Brian Kelly and what it means.
- Talking hypotheticals and in doing so... well we jump all over the spacetime continuum so much that Doc Brown drives a Thomas the Train power wheel off of a bridge. WARNING: Some talking over in all its might.
- NFL Combine talk - mostly concerning Chase Claypool, Troy Pride Jr., Chris Finke, Khalid Kareem. Julian Okwara, and Tony Jones Jr. At no point did we ever mention Cole Kmet.
- And other things weaved in and out for Jean-Claude Van Damme would find just cause to haul us in.
Please rate and review! All reviews left on Apple Podcasts will be read on the following episode because we are desperate for your love and approval.
You can listen in the podcast player below, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Overcast, or wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts.