The OFD BOOKCAST is up and running as we start with our first Notre Dame Fighting Irish book review, Notre Dame’s Greatest Coaches by Moose Krause and Stephen Singular. This is a new thing for me on OFD, so hopefully you’ll enjoy it. I’m not sure how many parts — exactly — that this series will be, but in each episode we will cover about 3-5 chapters.
In this episode:
- Dick Rosenthal is basic, but that’s okay
- How Moose got his name — both of them
- Moose’s first year at Notre Dame and his temper
- Some stuff about a guy named Knute Rockne
- That Rockne guy made people cry — like A LOT.
And some other good stuff weaved in and out.
I’d love to know what you would like me to dive into with these bookcast episodes, and if you think I’m doing a fine job — well it’s always nice to hear a kind word or two.
You can listen to the episode in the podcast player below, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Overcast, or wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts.