Josh (uwa), Jude, and Brendan are ready for some real social distancing by talking about some of the greatest Notre Dame Fighting Irish football heroes of all-time. We all need an escape, and we’re here to help. In this episode (without actual names to spoil it)...
- What kind of heroes are we talking about?
- 2002 was just incredible if you think about it
- Notre Dame’s dominance over the United States Military
- So much Sparty shade
- Thick thighs
- The best breakfast for public transportation
- There’s a lot in this episode to digest
Keep in mind that there WILL be a Part 2, so don’t yell at us too badly for leaving your favorite heroes off of this list - they may very well be on the next show.
Please rate and review! All reviews on Apple Podcasts will be read on the next episode for our pleasure - and yours.
You can listen to the podcast in the player below, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Overcast, or wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts.