Joshua, Jude, and Brendan have returned from their Christmas slumber to dive into the great challenge for the Notre Dame Fighting Irish... the Alabama Crimson Tide in the Rose Bowl Game in Texas. In this episode:
- Wilford Brimley.
- A review kickstarts a real uniform debate because hell yes.
- A quick recap of “ranking the croots” to get Ronny P more street cred.
- Diving right into the Alabama offense. It’s scary, but we managed to do it.
- The conference bubble problem for comparison’s sake.
- Tommy Rees as a play caller.
- Brady Quinn VS Ian Book.
- Picking all the games with spite and emotion.
- Agreeing with Dabo’s position that the Ohio State Buckeyes should be ranked #11.
- A shout out to the Clemson Tigers.
- The blame game went the wrong way in College Station.
- Dumb press conference questions.
- Alex Jones briefly makes an appearance.
- This has been a successful season - deal with it.
- Drunk ranting for fun.
Ans plenty more weaved in and out of the show.
Please RATE and REVIEW! All reviews left on Apple Podcasts will be read on the next OFD Podcast.
You can listen to the show in the player below, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Audible, or wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts.