Joshua, Jude, and Brendan crawled out of their holes to sit down to discuss the 34-10 loss the Notre Dame Fighting Irish suffered at the hands of the Clemson Tigers in the AC Championship game. In this episode:
- There were some instant positives that disappeared very quickly.
- What was Notre Dame trying to do on offense?
- The impact of Trevor Lawrence on the field.
- How big of a loss was Jarrett Patterson for this game?
- Discussing what Clemson was doing on defense to dominate the Irish attack.
- Joshua talks some shit about James Skalski just because.
- Ian Book’s crazy day and normal stats.
- Michael Mayer’s hatred of first downs.
- What this game means to the 2020 season.
- What should Notre Dame do moving forward?
- The CFP Playoff scenario machine.
- Notre Dame fans being ridiculous.
- Other college football fans being ridiculous.
- Texas A&M fans having no ground to stand on.
- The ACC sucks - unless you’re King Clemson.
And a bunch more of stuff weaved in and out of the podcast.
Tonight was more of a venting session, and a way to heal. Obviously a lot of you will listen to this AFTER the playoff committee releases their rankings, so either we are absolutely right - or they are dead wrong.
Please RATE and REVIEW! All reviews left on Apple Podcasts will be read on the next OFD Podcast.
You can listen to the show in the player below, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Audible, or wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts.