Joshua, Jude, and Brendan welcome Greg (the official unofficial member of the show) to the podcast to celebrate the 47-40 win the Notre Dame Fighting Irish pulled off in double overtime over the Clemson Tigers.
This is one of those episodes that is all over the map - but in a really awesome way. The show notes are really going to be more hodge podgy than normal - and that’s okay. Here’s a very short version of what’s in here:
- Ian Book is a great Notre Dame quarterback.
- Guys like Avery Davis and Javon McKinley stepped up.
- ACC refs suck.
- Huge meaning for Brian Kelly and this program.
- Shutting down Travis Etienne.
- The incredible D.J. Uiagalelei.
- The secondary dealing with Amari Rodgers and Cornell Powell.
- Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah as a beast.
- Obviously the Kyle Hamilton love because Greg’s here - but also because he’s awesome.
- What this game means to us.
- How does the Clemson game affect the Clemson game? (A parody).
- Other cool things.
- Kyren Williams just runs like a race horse and we are thankful.
- The physicality of this team in the trenches.
And a ridiculous amount of other stuff. It was a GREAT win.
We did have a few technical issues, but it shouldn’t be too bad (but sorry if it is for a second or two).
Please RATE and REVIEW! All reviews left on Apple Podcasts will be read on the next OFD Podcast. Follow Greg on Twitter @greg2126
You can listen to the show in the player below, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts.