- Learning to speak Samoan.
- Underrated wide receivers.
- Brian Kelly’s presser was an exercise in press mismanagement.
- The big gameness of it all.
- Consuming Clemson content this week as opposed to EVERY DAY FOR THE LAST 5+ MONTHS.
- The best damn ND/Clemson Podcast.
- B.Y.O.G. HARDWARE!
- Clemson did it like Marty McFly.
- Making a rivalry out of this and there’s nothing you can do about it.
- All praises be unto Travis Etienne.
- Breaking down Clemson’s roster (a little bit).
- Lamentations of the weather.
- A lot of “this is helpful for Notre Dame” going on.
- Ian Book’s legacy.
- A reminder that Jimmy Clausen > Brady Quinn.
- A Rick Mirer level.
- The importance of striking fast and furious.
- Going Monster.
- A bad analogy with boxing.
- Predictions for the game.
- Quickly say WEAR THE GREEN JERSEYS!
- Reading a few fan limerick and haiku submissions.
And plenty more weaved in and out of the show.
Please RATE and REVIEW! All reviews will be read on the next OFD Podcast.
You can listen to the show in the player below, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts.