The Notre Dame Fighting Irish and North Carolina Tar Heels will put away their Thanksgiving plates of turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce, stuffing, corn, rolls, and pumpkin pie — and get down to business inside Kenan Memorial Stadium.
It’s a weird week... Notre Dame is undefeated and ranked as the #2 team in the nation and yet UNC seems to be the sexiest pick in the country by media members. Maybe it’s not weird — because it’s been that way all season.
Because Notre Dame is doing the FULL ACC thing this season, we are going to go all in as well. We are picking ALL the ACC games every week. The tabs hold all the picks — straight up, against the spread, and the over / under.
This week’s games are:
- N.C. State Wolfpack @ Syracuse Orange
- Pittsburgh Panthers @ Clemson Tigers
- Louisville Cardinals @ Boston College Eagles
- Duke Blue Devils @ Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets
- Virginia Cavaliers @ Florida State Seminoles
We are using Tallysight this year. You can click on the each game to see what explanation we give for our selection.