Joshua and Brendan break out the podcast machine to talk about the upcoming ACC classic in Chesnut Hill as the Notre Dame Fighting Irish go on the road to take on the Boston College Eagles. In this episode:
- Praise for the ICON video.
- The reviews are in and they are plentiful (and maybe on some type of drugs).
- Let’s talk about Javon McKinley, because seriously - we should be talking more about him.
- The Frank Leahy Memorial Trophy.
- Brian Kelly Trophy Pimp.
- Did Matt Ryan give a trophy herpes?
- Stop talking about the 1993 BC game because it’s bullshit (witchcraft isn’t real).
- Demon hunting.
- Backup College.
- Breaking down this BC team.
- We have some Phil Jurkovec conversations.
- Some try hards trying hard.
- BUCK UP with Shayne Simon.
- Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah might be Gozer the Destroyer.
- Spontaneous recruiting talk.
- Loving our monster lineup.
- Notre Dame is a physical team and they are going to beat the crap out of you.
- Demanding a recount about the Irish offensive line.
- Picks and predictions.
- Players of the game.
And plenty more weaved in and out of the show.
Please RATE and REVIEW! All reviews left on Apple Podcasts will be read on the next OFD Podcast.
You can listen to the show in the player below, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts.