We have finally have another college football Saturday for the Notre Dame Fighting Irish. After two weeks off, ND will welcome the Florida State Seminoles back to the murder scene that was created a couple of years ago. I expected much more from the Noles this year than what they have shown — which is a lot of terribleness. Still though — that’s why they play the game.
The Irish are ranked #5 in the country and are 3 touchdown favorites, so there’s nothing to be worried about here (find every piece of wood and knock on it about 1000 times).
Because Notre Dame is doing the FULL ACC thing this season, we are going to go all in as well. We are picking ALL the ACC games every week. The tabs hold all the picks — straight up, against the spread, and the over / under. (And yes these picks were made before Louisville and Georgia Tech kicked off).
This week’s games are:
- Louisville Cardinals @ Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets
- Virginia Tech Hokies @ North Carolina Tar Heels
- N.C. State Wolfpack @ Virginia Cavaliers
- Duke Blue Devils @ Syracuse Orange
- Pittsburgh Panthers @ Boston College Eagles
- Miami-Florida Hurricanes @ Clemson Tigers
- Florida State @ Notre Dame
We are using Tallysight this year. You can click on the each game to see what explanation we give for our selection.